Notice of the 53rd Annual Meeting of Shareholders of St. Lucia Electricity Services Limited
St. Lucia Electricity Services Limited (“LUCELEC”) will hold its 53rd Annual Meeting of Shareholders at the CSA Centre, Sans Soucis, Castries, Saint Lucia, on Friday 4th May 2018 at 5.00 p.m. (local time).
Holders of ordinary shares are invited to attend the Meeting for the following
- To consider and adopt the Directors’ Report.
- To consider and adopt the Auditors’ Report and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2017.
- To re‐appoint the auditor.
- To sanction a final dividend in respect of the year ended 31st December
- To re‐elect Directors:
- To elect Directors
By Order of the Board of Directors
Gillian S. French Company Secretary
A shareholder entitled to attend the meeting and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her in their absence; a proxy need not be a shareholder of the Company.
The instrument appointing a proxy must be deposited with the Company Secretary at LUCELEC’s registered office, Sans Souci, John Compton Highway Castries, no later 4.00 p.m. on Monday 30th April 2018
- Notice of LUCELEC's 53rd Annual Shareholders' meeting
- Notice of Record Date
- Proxy Form for the 53rd Annual Shareholders' meeting